Talking best laptop for school final year student you can rather say the best laptop for students. The both works just fine. When getting a laptop as a student there are few things you should look out for; first is portability, a student laptop should be portable so it can be easy to take along with you anywhere and its also light in weight for the sake of your comfort. I’ll recommend 14 or 15inch laptop for a student because, a wide screen laptop is good for student. Also, the battery lifespan is very important for student so, as a student you should buy laptop with a good battery. The RAM is also importance, let the storage space be enough to store a lot of data.
BEST LAPTOPS FOR STUDENT:
BEST LAPTOPS FOR STUDENT
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4: CPU- 11th generation intel core i5-i7 / AMD Ryzen 5-7. Graphics – intel iris Xe /AMD Radeon. RAM: 8GB – 32GB. Screen: 13.5inch. Storage: 256GB- 1TB SSD.
- It can be configured to offer a lot of power
- It has a beautiful screen
- It has nice and comfortable keyboard
- It doesn’t have enough ports
- ACER CHROMEBOOK 314: This has everything that most students need to get their work done. A 14inch display and 12 hours of battery life to keep you working without worrying about the system shutting down. CPU: intel. Graphics: intel UHD graphics 600. RAM: 4GB. Screen: 14inch LED. Storage: 32GB eMMC.
- It has an excellent battery life and performance
- It has a bright screen
- ACER SWIFT 3(2021): this is going to be a good choice if you want something that sits between the macbook air and a chromebook in budget. Ill recommend this laptop for students who need an economic device and runs windows applications. Budget friendly doesn’t mean unpowered, as there are different configurations to choose how powerful you want your laptop to run. CPU: 11th generation intel core i5 – i7. Graphics: intel iris xe graphics. RAM: 8GB-16GB LPDDR4X.
- It is very portable
- It has an excellent multi tasker
- The speakers are average
- The webcam quality is not so good
MICROSOFT SURFACE GO 3: this is the most affordable 2 in 1 system in the Microsoft family, though it is not as powerful as the surface pro 8 and surface pro 7 but is still capable of running